Applied Aquatics is an authorized dealer for Texas Hunter Fish Feeders. We can also deliver and set up feeders if desired. Texas Hunter feeders can be ordered with straight legs for dock installation or angled legs for shoreline installation. We also recommend the use of a solar panel for these units.
Texas Hunter’s directional fish feeders were carefully engineered and designed with reliable & convenient performance features, making these fish feeders the clear choice among pond management professionals and lake owners across America.
LM175 Pro Series Automatic Fish Feeder is our most popular model. Key features include:
- Powerful centrifugal air blower assembly
- Designed to feed fish pellets (up to 7mm) or shelled corn
- 100 lbs Floating Fish Feed capacity or 170 lbs. of Corn
- Wedge-shaped feed pattern 45′ x 20′
- Powder-coated Texas Hunter Green Galvanized Steel Hopper
- Includes large welded footpads for extra stability
- Legs & footpads are powder-coated for rust prevention
- Two built-in feed level sight gauges
- DFT12 Digital Timer with 5-year Limited Warranty
- 12v rechargeable heavy duty battery included
- Built-in ‘nut-serts’ make leg installation a breeze!
- Less than 4′ tall for easy filling
- Dimensions without legs: 20”W x 22”L x 46"
Contact Applied Aquatics, Inc. for pricing and for delivery and set-up.